the send...

i wrote my kiss for you

it left my lips

the time spent ticked

we had such rhythm which rhymed  in love

the chant of you makes me again

I loft off and believe in it

sell me your soul

give me whats all...and  tempting...just your truth

this tree of mine....roots from your feet...stalk, leaves and branch...waving above, accepting air

the blanket over my heart covers experience and brings light, big, scoring, a severing bright...working, shining

I tuck my sleeves and beg of you..have mercy...watch me, then wonder about my air...float across these clouds

the tongue across my teeth...hard..telling and deep in your faults drift my mention,,but its ok...talk again we seem too...speak to my heart...grant me wishes..

visit and walk..the missing you...is all I have left...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts