....envelope ....

this letter had such wings....for what it became....such ramble, such worn flesh........
i barely blink before rhythm rifles through emotions far and.....away....something someone only wants, when they yearn to be spelled out to....
feathers are wanting to ruffle but there seems to be nothing more than a downward spiral...as if strapped together....
im biting down, as each day, grants, its pass.....a look ahead just warrants my stare...common and lovely with itself but common kills my head
the bloody lies of a killer...feel the same to me....searching for the mark, which makes me a man....why lie and froth amongst my thoughts....
so hard to leave or step outside one's self.....jumping back into loathing is so vicious......a vile current lost from hope and starved.....


Comments

Popular Posts