working the walls..............

now lifts in the sky
break open your heart...feeling the beat and work...wondering all its blue
left in thought, our memories work and focus as draft.......scoring along...page by page
i want our story to be told...but only to me...edits mark and score..bookmark my page in your history....I can  tip then re balance and scale relevant landmarks....all measure equals your life..........

run along and grip walls which preach to me
dip in....then run off..... lets break rhythm you sent to me..
i love your deep dark glance...it works..........

the love left in us borders a line which crosses all that we were....
big and bearing..walking on it..

my eyes, they loft along............sending a mix of message....small in time yet deep when the life has to sing...
bring me up to you.....let me hear you....lets talk again.............




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts