this day..

out to a path, most hopeless and dead

a living among serious ghosts

stalk and send

bleed all that is left

i never mentioned my name in your presence...

when i call yours...please speak and lift..direct your tongue....

im forever looking...longing...breathing thin air

i hope it all comes to me

from sun, sky, waves, leaves that fall...

im warm, my eyes love but burst open...sometimes dark with sending..

message...

that love into me...break our book wide....turn this page....

and

the stare that I sent off, along the skyline...

it carries a vacancy..

one that tips a hat with every bit of who the last of us mentioned to be......

lets run..my please for you...sticking my head and neck out

the world has us...

your eyes, your love and depth...continue...welcome...then bury me...

Comments

Popular Posts