cover me

this blanket calls and causes tears...to fall...for the one in me, as each grasp holds firm to the wall aside......a blanket of life....

each drop is formed with meaning and, breaks open, spilling all of us.....i watched playful lives fill the streets and topple curbs, while wind sunk meaning into absurd...begone, have fun and talk about it yesterday....

i dig and forge deep, but my sweat and weakness barely allows my vacant footprint to plant......there is a loftiness when stepping on a stone that has clouds, above and below...

I bat my eyes, then wince at the sun.......tears fold my vision....i read my palm with a hope and desire......to anew myself......im gone...im left....behind, forgive and forget.......the power i feel sitting underneath this sun. these conversations with the moon, humble me...peel me...away, a tear, in my own fragile fabric........i die and watch the widow, that ive become........

Comments

Popular Posts