looking around

i roll each skyline and hang eyes up in lids, then wish to blink again

opening this pair of them, to something less piercing

a cavern....vision...starry...and deep....a blend of colors, love, 360 degrees, circular sends message...

i try to look beyond, yet remain before.....myself.....

past and present, full circle

guide the blind of me because i am...

i can step with faith in the fall of twilight......glow and grace my path....convince me...and i'll land...at least partial feet......can plant....

Speak and send this lookout, something to rely on....here...waiting and ready with intention...a flare, a fire, a mist a fog...give out, broadcast signals and let retna set in.........and on....then inform, group the effort but walk the line, all the same.......ghosts see it more and dont talk....we speak and try not to scare, however...we know we're there....bodies adhere, to this stage called a stoop...flys gather and couple.....might i be dead......alone...flying and shipping messages into my own face?  This unknown carrier is carrying the loft of my life away.......

Comments

Popular Posts