a word with you...


walk eyes into the distance

dance a breath through trees

love and leave me flailing along

painting feet which cross a burdened sidewalk.....one meeting street...

blurry, bored, sad, and torn

this walk has its own talk......tread and gawk into a starving distance.....step on me....step off then tread my head...but...please, lets continue to dance at it......

blank with this air above...it stares at both of me, big and down...upon my head

the one i draw on dark walls....and soak in its love...springing birth, and spending death tokens...after it all...what is left?

stir and lend an ear........this sound brings us all in......we surround and blend

take a look and wipe each eye....away, blink and spend your lashes wisely

for each mistake ive made my feelings feel like less or maybe feel as more..

blood darkens our days, clouds walk shelves....pages of importance test ourselves...sift through it and find melody, my dear, troubled son...so far you have been lost...........so far you have yet to become....

Comments

Popular Posts