my green eyes went black as they met the sun for too long

burnt and begun

beginning to bare

peeling away tore into me

I had a grip of love on something I knew was leaving me behind

ticks of winding down clocks

built into my heart's rhythm

balance fell below and broke the scales measure

drops of rain and the splash of life that they leave became my humble irony

I beat...I blend, I melt....

standing alone in the bright wisdom of this earth...I feel chopped off and lonely when I place my bookmark inside difficult pages...the ones calling past my sight...waiting for the big man inside my life...to tough it and take me through....

im a branch, severed with time

dark, gangly, buried with last breaths

I have leaves and seeds, to grow...its just about time...and letting the clocks tick within me...

Comments

Popular Posts