bottoming out...


simple days have me in ways
i just talk and look, kind stares...
blankest...air...no remarks deeper than where the sun sets her head
the walk of my age tends to glare
i never see this during the sun's week but song has sung out
i feel something new and on surface...brave eyes, blinking wide
keep it outside, grasp at clouds
the real big heart that I have writes so many words but Im scared
so much remains idle...
i take both hands and drag my face...
then realize how silly I am....I should just begin to love what earth there is
one that brings my trees...so strong...grown up...and meeting me...I should love this

Im walking and talking to all that I love...just holding back a bit
water has all my rhyme and floats the best that I try to send
Still.....in waves so rough.....I'd die for her and really swim out...
currents can have me...this time...where I once turned cheek...now Im ready...
soak me in and drown my love

the most serious of foolish cries have rained down recently
i see them i accept, despite
its a feeling so far from my hands...a kiss goodbye
so hard to send
so much to kiss across an open palm
but the best goodbyes
which mean it all...
those you have to just break from
the hard line drawn...scratch and score....

the bottom

Comments

Popular Posts