shine.....

i love the last rites we sung true, through.....
kinda wondering if this was you...
or is this my own due....
last breath...
a star which meets crashing death..
tomorrows crew...set to carry in cattle.....
sweep the worn out grass...perhaps
i long and wonder at waters edge.....
drowned, soggy knuckles crawl the sand up to...me..

i loved and stared of course, on course, much, more....troubled.....
this one....
sullen...
soul...
caught..
me.
just in time

she blinked in my time, she looked at what I found funny....a few steps before mine

the type of person...you wonder about

there remains this mystery about her and I...

which makes me sigh...

always lost inside...

her head, which, between our seams.....so small...and scrutinized....inside..........

Im unaware......

Comments

Popular Posts