set me aside you...

tell me how the sun inside you sets
i woke today and 
blinked in disbelief, 
every bit of the world above took my lopsided thoughts, shook them up and made me look at, my worry....one that was because of humble vision...Im so small here, in this space...
the master came with a burning sun and stoic, dark moon........my stare became much more than blank notes....far from flat...the ring seems deep and rhymes reap the stairs we walk...
i was told with command, shook hands, silenced by the trees which swayed atop my feeble toes ... head, chest and foot...completing my still motion

believe that i woke up today and stepped across your landscape....
i laughed around for a rhythm and found your name
few words.....sentences were barely as  much....every  sign comes from my looking for someone who can turn their head and carry on, 
float along........tomorrow...and today...........im staring into you.......

the time.......the words.....the sign..........death seems to be there in the inbetweens...between the making of us which fell apart...

but we catch up when the sun says hello...........looking at you kid.....i love what i forget to include............

Comments

Popular Posts