reading the sky.......



i began this book...a day or year ago....
the loss of time seems so sad and telling about myself, the lies....ones which make me lazy...
my fingers met current...different direction....floating off into meander...

i tried to bury beneath these humble, loose thumbings...rumble, shake, disturb and find myself amidst it all....shelves lost, dusty memories...

what walks from my eyes, my sky...a taste for tomorrow...it builds from today.....
the pattern i fail on, plants a new letter and creates......words....a bulk that might perish, fall, and become what I had hoped they would not...

seeds tell me to tell myself the reason......the bark that I've lost in my voice.....This day....I need to know...I should talk to myself more.....

at least for once......out across a dead land and wanting to understand...but I know the rhyme seems to rattle and its very own trees cackle amongst each other....never an unwavering branch....hands start to close after agreed time.....

i know im off in a space...alone and wandering.....still.......hear my every look at your heartbeat.....my eyes saw inside yours and something made me believe we were true..

each blink talks a story about you...your affect on me........thanks for all the yesterdays...
tomorrow I hope to smile again.......

Comments

Popular Posts