stars to speak to...


i saw this love, blinking across your stars
you shook me
i jumped
landed as i could
made a fool of my feet which broke my life in new ground
i stuck my head up and sent my tongue
it talked the same way...possibly vein..

I loved for you and Im dealing out the poems your lips spoke...and wrote...to...

tell us...pour,and have a love for me...........i miss it, your thoughts, a grace, a certain brink, 
lets breath, together

I saw you yesterday...........

and my weary eyes broke from trees, like leaves, which dropped and felt.......a leaving....

like i cried in your eyes....

there was such a hum when the back of your head
spent a paired, final blink with mine
this one..or two, off timed...the rhythm loved less
this closure
folding on me

I glanced above and blinked for rhyme...
blue skied pavement, flat and lacking cadence met
the words I had hoped to skip and dance to
you, the breeze which filled new life...had gone...
ironically...bringing a death....across each step that I waltzed so softly...in loss...feeble feet tend to send such messages....

Comments

Popular Posts