tides...

ebb and flow within my own internal rhythm, floating forward, into you

a shore that sends nothing more than signatures, scored softly and casual

step away with the wind and hold a wanting hand out to sea......it beckons.......

messages with intention.....a lofty push off and "goodbye" float and spin me around, bottle my wishes and cast them away

i dive deep hoping for floor beneath

a purpose to place my naked feet

this surface of pain broke me and left a bottomless and drowned beach

awaiting, yet lacking sand, lacking life, lacking us...

out of air

i u turn towards an uncharted surface

my saturated energy gives glance at water stirring before batting and blurred eyes

waves above submerge my recordings from days spent as landlubber

those which....stare for direction amidst swells and mist.....

Comments

Popular Posts