victims...

i press my pain, away...into today...i force myself in a persistent way...press me again and send, my license into the end....expiration.

spin this brain, begin atop, break their speed, trip the stop.....

the red of this glow has me sunk, and below....it is the depth of the low and the peek in what one leaves, left to glow...minimal in contrast....

send me to absorb color and scheme, what will I mean? i draw from myself, structure, but empty hands build empty shelves....the burden in these empty shallows are depth heavy....

my reaching teeth, express themselves as righteous...but this is learned, taught abandoned then re-thought, re-grouped, bought....

let us dig beneath our feet, break our own bones....stare at scars, breath deep...surface into a beginning which bellows with end....

i am a wish a wash, a cloud over outstretched hands....something that should not be...something out of reach....

i thought i finally found peace, but i am in less than one....

i kept on missing with her but she connected with me...

Comments

Popular Posts