set sail

the ship swayed, away from dock...drawing sword, to strike forward...as guide to navigate.....her maiden voyage...she was pushed, puffed, and lastly......sent away. maps and compass readings bled data but each touch-point refused to expose destination.....forever at sea? forever at me? The internal and external questions were draping across an uncertain horizon. Is there no island miles and miles away, or will the sway continue to tear me away....my message, approached delivery....from a hand, open to a falling sky....floating through this life has brought me to a decision, think or be on the brink...the times Ive stood with an uneven keel have brought me to some form of level....by way of a bold flattened heel from which I manage to plant down. I see a place to place the weight sometimes but I fight the fight of a feeling which gives to giving in......if I give though....what might give back? Giving.....receiving...life at this pace, and place, I can dive with, I just need to face.

Comments

Popular Posts