bloodletting my eyes

all i continue to see has such sharp and swift surgery, slicing the scenes before me into a cinema of hate where optic nerves scribble between twitching and see loss of love, hope and rhyme amongst us all..

the balance of what was....is now of fire

dreams are screams filled with anger
teaching the art of rage rather than inform, planting thoughts which root a way towards growth

so long is so much longer in minds where love is lost....hope is tearing deeper into that vision when focus swings towards a blur, hosts are hosting such lure

direction-bound remains lifeless and a flood of wrong doings continues this ship filled with bilge, to stagger and drag direction deep into drudgery, simply bound by what we all fight against

i walk my eyes each day, as i know alone, i dont know, but i am blurred to much of the world, clearing published smoke remains a task, yet brooms can only sweep disturbed dirt so thick, married with air....scrape my mouth with hand, check my mind, rake my eyes of film....underneath, we've been forced to breach surface after drowned by some forced form of death...




Comments

Popular Posts