reasons....

why i leave myself....i talk, and blur words as i combine my eyes then star-gaze at thoughts, lacking rhythm and context.....

i cant connect to what i know is before me...this future ahead...

the melody in my timing is simple and wonderful, melancholy and meaningful .....i question though, this mirror as it reflects me.....where does his image resonate from....

floating above, along.......the line of my sight straightens and slowly tips towards an approaching ground....

as the smell of soil works its way up to my breath.....i read a treasure hungry map....

tomorrow might not measure the same....for now, i vest my interest in what treads before me......

as the sun begins to set it discourages mine to rise...encouraged to burst, flatten, scorch....lay waste to the land ahead....this future in mine.....that is what the telling mirror said......god?

Comments

Popular Posts